FOR SALE: FSP/ITB VW Golf

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE: FSP/ITB VW Golf
From: Arie Villasol <autoxin@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 01:33:25 -0800 (PST)
Hello everyone. I've decided to sell my race car. =(
The car is purpose built and READY TO RACE in ITB SCCA
Road Racing or Autoxing in F Street Prepared. I
recently completed the SCCA Licensing School at
Thunderhill and had no problems at all. I pretty much
baby'd the car the entire weekend because I had no
crew to help if I broke. Once I made it through the 5
hours of track time to the final 30 miunte race, I
really pushed it. And the Golf was awesome in that
final race!

The car is fully IT legal and perfect for SCCA or
NASA. It did well when it was autocrossed by myself
and Scott Fraser a couple of years back - on old
Toyos! It is VERY clean and straight AND I really hate
to part with it, but I think someone should really be
racing this car if I cannot because it is a very
competitive ITB car.

Here are some specs:
ITB '85 VW GOLF
 Ex VW Cup Car with Pro Log Book
 4-Time Solo1 Champion - SF Region
 Pro-Built .040" Engine
 Electric Accusump (large)
 Mecca Oil Filter
 New Dimensions Oil Cooler
 VW Sport: Oil Pump, Baffled Oil Pan, Motor
Mounts
 Supersprint Stainless Steel Header
 Borla Exhaust System
 Quaife: Limited Slip Differential
 Ground Control Suspension:
Camber Plates, Carrera Springs, Adjustable
Tokiko Shocks/Struts, Upper Stress Bar
 Neuspeed Sway Bars
 AutoPower Cage, Plus Rear Support
 Recaro "Profi" Race Seat with Seat Brace
 New 5 pt. Sabelt Cam-Lock Harness
 5 lb. Fire Supression System
 Hawk Blue Pads
 1 Set of 13 X 6 Borbet Rims
 3 Sets of VW rims
 Only RedLine Fluids

Selling for $4000.00, OBO.

Car is located in Modesto, CA. (Northern CA.). Please
forward to anyone you think might be interested.
Thanks in advance!

Contact: Arie Villasol @ 510-701-6629
Call or email me if you cannot open the attached JPEG
(photo taken by James Creasy - THANK YOU!)