Re: Power Lug Nut Removal/Installation

To: "Richard Beels" <beels@technologist.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Power Lug Nut Removal/Installation
From: "Chuck" <cfgold@intrex.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 12:20:18 -0500
We use the Milwaukee 1/2" drive 18V cordless impact wrench, there's only one
model. It turned out to be one of the best investments we've made in AXing.
I also bought an 80 ft# torque stick for tightening without needing a torque
wrench. It's variable speed, so there is no problem running the nuts up snug
if you want to finish with a hand torque wrench. We once changed 16 sets of
tires with it on one battery charge.
It's a serious tool!