Re: Power Lug Nut Removal/Installation

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Power Lug Nut Removal/Installation
From: "Chuck" <cfgold@intrex.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 19:29:17 -0500
I think a couple main factors you're missing is age and weather! After 50,
you start to want to expend a little less energy doing anything, and spend a
LOT less time in a crouch or on your knees.
Weather may not be a problem in WI, but changing tires here in the South
where the temp and humidity are both well above 90 most of the season is
exhausting, especially after standing in the sun all day, and you have to
change your soaking wet clothes after you're done or risk the interior
permanently smelling like a gym locker. I used a 4 way wrench for two
seasons, but once we started to seriously compete, I'll now use my impact
gun thank you!