Re: Clutch changes in Stock Class ?

To: Sup4speed@aol.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Clutch changes in Stock Class ?
From: <cteague@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:51:35 -0400
Don,

I believe the answer is that if you go to your
local PepBoys, and purchase a clutch that is
in every way the same as stock, except for the
name on the box (and it could even be the same
manufacturer as stock), that it would be legal.

But if the box said "SuperHiPo Kevlar disk" or
something of the sort, and was different than
stock, that wouldn't be legal.

Chris