RE: Late to grid

To: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Late to grid
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 12:19:50 -0500
Lat's see, if I'm at the National Championships, I'm paying attention to
what is going on and making sure I know when to be where.  Check 89.1 on
your FM dial if you can't hear.  I don't expect people to come find me to
make sure I know where I'm supposed to be.  It seems as though your calling
us silly and ignorant because we aren't baby-sitting you.(?)  With all due
respect Eric, I'm unable to even conceptualize this line of thinking.  What
do you want us to do?

> Without a PA system that can be heard in the paddock the entire concept
> is beyond stupid.
>
> What? Is a Miracle supposed to occur and let us know when it's almost 30
> minutes?
>
> This is just dumb. No maybe silly & ignorant is more apt.

Pat