RE: "Tahrs"

To: "Phil Vanner" <phil@outtech.com>
Subject: RE: "Tahrs"
From: JD_Kemp@URSCorp.com
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:44:47 -0500
Good to hear from you again, Phil V!

So, Lutefisk is dried codfish that has been "treated" with lye?  I haven't
tried it, so I can't honestly comment on taste or texture, but it sure
sounds like a waste of fish to me.  Don't y'all have peanut oil and deep
fryers up Nawth?  Bet you don't serve your fish with cheese grits or hush
puppies, either...

Is there some secondary treatment before you eat these things, to kill the
lye???  I'd hate to wind up with a mouth full of "Easy Off" and dried
fish...

I see the midget is currently not running, but I hope you get her back
together again soon!  Lucretia is alive and well after a rebuild of the
motor last year.  (There, some autocross related content!)

Peace, Love & Pushrods-
JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB