Let's Talk about car Magazines!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Let's Talk about car Magazines!
From: Mark Darby <markds33@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 10:07:48 -0800 (PST)
Hi Everyone!
 After a trip to Barnes and Noble, the publisher of a
magazine that covers the sport of autocross and sports
car racing, could not find a suitable magazine to
purchase.
 He has posed a couple of questions for us:
 a) What magazines do we subscribe to and why?
 b) What magazines do we purchase off the shelf and
why.

 My answers were:
 I subscribe to The North American Pylon, Grassroots
Motorsports, and of course Sports Car. My main
interest is to follow the sport of Autocross and
sports car racing. I also have a subscription to a
Ferrari Magazine called Cavallino.
 When I go to the newstand I seem to purchase Racer
magazine and The DuPont Registry. I use these mags as
motivational/daydream fodder.
 Ok..let him hear your voice!
Mark Darby
#33 G Stock Neon (Gonna have to pedal like HELL this
yrar)