RE: Where's the disc - The Solution...

To: <REPilfold@aol.com>, <marka@telerama.com>
Subject: RE: Where's the disc - The Solution...
From: "Dave & Marianne Lyons" <super7@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:16:04 -0500
Here is an idea:

Find out how much the National Office made selling SOLO II books last year.

Convince the SEB to guarantee that the sales will be at least that much next
year.

Put the rules up on the web (actually on the SCCA web site.)

Pay the National Office any difference between sales in the current year and
the previous year.

Another group I am in (the IEEE) had this happen with their 802.x working
group.  That group wanted their specs freely available, but the IEEE was
selling them.  They paid their parent organization for the annual amount of
sales and gave the specs to everyone for free.

Dave