Re: Where's the disc - The Solution...

To: marka@telerama.com
Subject: Re: Where's the disc - The Solution...
From: REPilfold@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 21:54:29 EST
In a message dated 2/6/02 11:17:26 AM Pacific Standard Time,
marka@telerama.com writes:

> It'd be interesting to see what happened if they provided the rules
> online.  I know I'd continue to buy a book, and I bet most others would as
> well.  However, the newbie would now have a way to know more before they
> went to their first event, a good thing IMHO...
>
> Mark

What a great idea. Yes, I'd still buy the rule book.  It's good to keep them
so that you can go back, and read, and see how the rules evolve. This will
not happen on-line. But for newbies, on-line access would certainly be an
easy and painless way to introduce themselves into the sport.

Are you listening Denver ? ( or wherever you are right now :-)

Richard Pilfold
To win is nice, to race is enough.
Giancarlo Reggazoni