OEM Shock Rules

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: OEM Shock Rules
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:39:19 -0500
So if we tear down Scotty's "OEM" shocks (sorry Scotty, but
you'll be the target for this post), and they are found to be the
Quad adjustables with the Extra-Groovy -. Huch & CHuck oil (is
that stuff smokable?) Scotty is tossed. He loses the extra bucks
he spent for the Extra-Groovy . shock. If it is OEM, then all the
protestor has to pay for (bond fee) is the cost of an OEM shock.
Almost takes care of itself. If one knows the possibliltiy of a
shock being hacked, staying with OEM might be workable.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

Copyright 2002, Matthew D. Murray.
Permission to reproduce these words on the list explicitly
granted.