Re: OEM Shock Rules

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OEM Shock Rules
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:46:55 -0500
Don't worry, I know policing shocks would/will be a nightmare. I
was just playing Devil's Advocate (would you expect any less from
me?).

We could make CHuck smoke the oil and decide legal/illegal from
there.  :^)

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

Copyright 2002, Matthew D. Murray.
Permission to reproduce these words on the list explicitly
granted.