Re: [Solo2Atlanta] Why most autocrossers don't want their sport

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Solo2Atlanta] Why most autocrossers don't want their sport
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 12:54:58 -0500
Mmmmm, I smell costs. Cameras that don't move don't nearly as much as ones that
move. Oh, and add robotic control? $$ Add a few more dollars for something
strung on a wire or a track (think Olympic Speed skating or Running), and
you'll really have a "fun" budget.

I hate to paint an ugly picture, but like Rich, just trying to be a realist.
Stuffing :15 or :30 spots would generate more "ROI" than buying a full 23
minutes. Now you could co-op the cost with Hoosier/Peavey/GEEZ, etc. and have
some logos in the background of said spots.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net

Copyright 2001, Matthew D. Murray.  Permission to reproduce these words
on the list explicitly granted.