Re: Acceptable finish designs.

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: Acceptable finish designs.
From: "matthew c. mead" <mmead-autox@goof.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:48:04 -0500
On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 07:49:37PM -0600, Rocky Entriken wrote:
[ snip Texas Star description ]]

> Considered a mickey mouse PITA. Not advised unless you are doing some
> gimmick gymkhana that also requires potato spearing and balloon popping.

It sounds just as bad as the spirograph.

[ spirograph ]

> Sounds like a bowtie gone amok. I like bowties, but that spirograph sounds
> evil.

Three of us from my local region went to this unnamed region to
try them out and encountered this.  We've joked ever since about
relabeling a spirograph the "XXX Region Course Design Kit" and
sending it to them.

-matt

--
matthew c. mead