Re: GRM doesn't seem to like ESP...

To: "bruce haden" <bhaden@ucsd.edu>, "James Libecco" <libeccj@ccf.org>,
Subject: Re: GRM doesn't seem to like ESP...
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 13:51:59 -0500
It's Ironic you use the phrase '843 different SOLO2 classes' in the same
breath with 'How entertaining' DM (all 17 drivers) was to watch.

While I'll give you that DM may be a great class to watch, it's attitudes
like 843 classes that keep the this program from expanding/contracting
classes to meet the demographics of the competitors.

If the number of classes is an issue to you, perhaps we should combine DM
and EM for next year, and only have 841 classes.

Rick Cone
Defender of the notion that we really don't have too many classes.  Just too
many undersubscribed ones.