FS 85 MR2 w/Trailer

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS 85 MR2 w/Trailer
From: BEN ROBERTS <ben.roberts@usa.net>
Date: 12 Oct 2001 11:18:01 MDT
Well, I was at one event this year (and didn't run the MR2) and didn't run the
MR2 last year.  It's time to sell it.
You can see a picture at
http://www.benush.com/Untitled/autocross/autox.html
The good
Engine with low miles (around 78,000 if I remember right)4AGE
Short shift kit (from someone on the MR2 list)
new front windshield
Magnecor 8.5 wires
The bad
Not street legal (so it has to ride on a trailer)
Electric windows and door locks mean extra weight
The ugly
Beside the stickers??
The Kuhmo v700 have hardly any use but have been on it for 3 years
It's in Southwest Montana (Helena) so it's a long way to come and get it.

The rest of the story.
It was in a front end collision before I bought it so I've replace the hood
and right front fender.  The radio is gone.  I've started to remove the AC.
I bought a set of high performance cams and injectors from Dave Aucott but
never installed them.
I have an extra wheel, and most of the parts that I had removed.
The trailer is custom made for the car and tows easily.

Price ??? how about $1900??  That's about 1/2 of what I have in to it.  I hope
it can find a new home.
Thanks
Ben