Re: CART/Texas Motor Speedway

To: "Phillip Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>, "Team.Net"
Subject: Re: CART/Texas Motor Speedway
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 15:40:53 -0700
I think the real issue was the 5.5G cornering loads the drivers were
experiencing.  IIRC, 6G is the threshold for a blackout.

I would have liked to see them run, but I think CART made the right call.
The last thing we need is 25 drivers suffering from grayouts during the
race.

Scot
'91 CS Miata (which doesn't pull anything near 5.5G in a corner, but is
still lotsa fun)

52% of all Americans are in some sort of legal situation.  Are you one of
them?
http://www.prepaidlegal.com/go/szediker