RE: SP/SM and costs

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SP/SM and costs
From: "Eric Salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:49:57 -0500
I'd have to agree with Ron on this.

The other day on this list I estimated the cost for a SM2 killer 911 / 914-6
400hp motor in a 2000 pound car. That figure was 8 times higher than what I
spent on a serious ASP rebuild.

Since then some of our fellow listers have suggested privately the first
estimate  was too LOW.

Would SM2 be fun, oh my yes. Would it require 6 figure budget, oh my yes.
The irony would be all the rich guys moving SM and those of lesser means in
SP