Re: Removing SCCA stickers

To: awhittle@fastrans.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Removing SCCA stickers
From: Han85xj6@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:52:19 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/01 9:12:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
awhittle@fastrans.net writes:

> What chemicals are safe to use to remove the glue used on the typicel vynal
>  stickers.  The car is a 96 Neon.  I have tried bbq lighter fluid.  I also
>  have wd40, lacqure, xyline, carb cleaner,  brake clean

Andy,

Eastwood has a tool that mounts in a drill which they say removes all vinyl
graphics witout damaging the paint.  Part no 37023 Vinyl Eraser and Arbor -
$14.99.  www.eastwoodcompany.com
I haven't used it, and have no affiliation, etc., etc.

Regards,
Warren