RE: Removing SCCA stickers

To: "Andy Whittle" <awhittle@fastrans.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Removing SCCA stickers
From: Pat Collins <irti2000@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 11:24:05 -0400 (EDT)
Andy,

     I use a heat gun to release the sticker, then Prep-all Kleen Strip product
#QSW362 known as a wax and grease remover. Any one of the auto parts houses
should carry it. The Dupont product is known as Prep-Sol, I hope this helps you
out. Please do not try Lacquer Thinner or paint remover products. They will end
up softening the paint and it will just fall off of the car at the next car
wash. Good luck and I hope this helps you out!

Pat Collins

EP 33 510 SoloII/Sportsmen Drag Racing

Huntersville,NC