Re: Sites dwindling

To: Arthur Emerson <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Sites dwindling
From: Reijo Silvennoinen <rase@telusplanet.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 17:13:16 -0700
Arthur Emerson wrote:
Who said anything about *selling* cars on Sunday???  To describe

> the magnitide of this auto auction, they're loading car transport
> trucks almost around the clock.  I think that their auction day is
> Wednesday, and the dealers/sellers are moving inventory in/out
> every other day of the week.....
>
> -Arthur ("Say 'hi' to Governer Jesse for me" edition.)

Hey, I just went to look at one of these places just outside of Calgary this
morning - an absolutely huge lot but full of these cars/trucks that they auction
to the dealers.  Looked like mostly new or newer cars - maybe fleet lease
returns?  Or former rental cars like Budget?

I've never heard of this type of business before - strange.  If you know more
about this can you please let me know?  We're going to approach them about using
their lot.  Even their employee lot looks big enough to have a solo II event.

Reijo