Re: "new" scca logo

To: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "new" scca logo
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 23:52:13 -0500
Thank You for helping me prove my point.

Instead of being a club to " preserve and maintain classic sporting cars
from the vintage era" as Mr. Davison states (which was the clubs true
purpose not so many years ago), the SCCA - Sports Car Club of America - has
become more FCAKCA - Family Car and Kart Club of America .

The Type R and WRX you mention are little more than top of the line versions
of import grocery-getter imports. They certainly are not "classic sporting
cars from the vintage era", now are they?

Thanks again for helping me prove my point.