RE: Ideal Nationals location?

To: hottvr@birch.net, knuckledragger@kcweb.net
Subject: RE: Ideal Nationals location?
From: "Wilson, Lindsay" <lindsay.wilson@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:49:46 -0700
Just wondering,  is it specifically Forbes Field that you "hate"?
Is the area of Topeka OK with you?
Or, if the site moved to another area of Forbes Field would that be
OK with you?  What if there were a new area (still on the Forbes Field
grounds) with a new name?

        "The National CP stomping grounds"  :)
 or     "Tire Rack Field"
 or     "SCCA Nationals Compound"