Re: prosolo

To: pethier@isd.net, elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org, jemitchell@compuserve.com,
Subject: Re: prosolo
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:22:44 EST
In a message dated 12/28/00 6:44:20 PM Pacific Standard Time, pethier@isd.net
writes:

<< I just looked at my Europa and at my Suburban.  We are just getting a
 serious snow here.  Hmm.  Looks too difficult to hook up.  Think I'll stick
 with the snowblower.

 Phil Ethier    Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA >>

I know it sucks here too!!!!!!! Another two or three inches today around
noon. It almost stopped the Chinese food delivery guy from bringing lunch.

We better stop talking about the weather and our snowblowers!!!  We are
probably
clogging up Team.Net?? We could be disrupting important threads like????????

Mike(Phil, Is your snowblower Turbo or is N/A??)B. 99cm TLS#1

Someday I'm gonna meet this guy???? I hope!!!!!!