Meridian Tour Evolution School

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Meridian Tour Evolution School
From: "John Thomas" <jtthomas21@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 23:48:07 -0500
Just a quick note to inform everyone concerning the Meridian National Tour.
The format is much the same as previous years:

Thursday February 22- Evolution Phase I
Friday February 23- Evolution Phase II, Mini Courses, Registration at the
Peavey Hangar.
Saturday February 24- Saturday course and Lincoln Mercury Dinner and of
course we have the Hot Wheels!!
Sunday February 25- Sunday course

The cost of the schools will be $180.00 per phase plus an extra $5.00 if you
want lunch. We will be adding additional schools each day as demand
increases. We have enough room for two seperate schools each day. Jean is
working with Byron on the possibility of a GEEZ school. More on that when I
hear from Jean. If you want to register for a school, contact me at 813 885
5352.

We will be trying a new layout for parking, grid, impound and entry into the
airport this year. We will keep everyone up to date as soon as solid plans
are completed. The web site WWW.MISSSCCA.ORG  will soon be updated with all
event information.

Don't let all the white stuff get you down, I can almost smell burnt rubber,
race gas and sun screen.

JT