Re: Stupid Ways To Go Racing

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stupid Ways To Go Racing
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:21:44 -0700
The good news is that yes, I have a copy.  I should have at least one copy
of each and every message ever successfully sent to the autox@autox.team.net
list.

The bad news is it may take some time to find it.  RealSoonNow things will
be different.  In truth, many of the 80+ lists hosted at autox.team.net were
available for web based searching at listquest.com, but recently things there
seem to be in disarray.  So the plan I had a while back to finally gather up
all the archives I have tucked away in various magnetic cubbyholes for the
autocross list will be on hold for a bit.  There are ways to get the archives
on line easily, but most of them have the side effect of allowing scumbag,
low life spamming thieves a chance to harvest email addresses easily.  The
folks at Listquest had been converting addresses from text to graphical bitmaps
which were not easily harvested.

Anyway, stay tuned, I should have the articles you seek available soon.

mjb.