Re: Free autocross car

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Free autocross car
From: David Zeckhausen <dzeckhausen@home.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:07:41 -0500
David Zeckhausen wrote:

> Work at a start-up company forces me to get rid of my autocross car.
> Those of you in NJ may remember this D-Street Prepared Mazda GLC from a
> few years ago when my wife & I used to campaign it in both NNJR and SJR
> regions quite successfully.  Now I don't have the time and I don't
> expect to for at least several years.  So the car just sits in my
> driveway.
>
> See: http://members.home.net/mzeckhausen/SCCA/GLC.html for details.
> Sorry for the national distribution.

Wow!  The response was immediate and overwhelming.  At the moment, the
car is spoken for by Mike Dickerson from the Central Kentucky Region.  I
have a waiting list of about 5 other people who would like to pick up
the car as early as this weekend.

I've already spoken with Mike and it seems like he will be racing the
car next season which makes me very happy.  A number of folks wanted to
use the car as a winter beater.  Ugh!

I'll let you know if the car becomes available again in the unlikely
event that Mike changes his mind and all 5 of the folks on the waiting
list also back out.  I guess you have to move fast around here!  :-)

Dave Zeckhausen