The REAL Issue - here in the frozen tundra

To: "Team.net Autocross List" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: The REAL Issue - here in the frozen tundra
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@Kingston.com
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 17:11:44 -0800
Been following this thread...with events that run from 150 to 200 drivers
here in NER - do we WANT more solists?  Nationals flirted with a cap,
ProSolos frequently have waiting lists, and sites are getting smaller and
increasingly hard to find.

How about figuring out how to run events BETTER, with LESS?

Andy 'as controversial as I get' Bettencourt

"msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>@autox.team.net on 12/11/2000 08:07:51
PM

Please respond to "msmith2" <msmith2@columbus.rr.com>

Sent by:  owner-autox@autox.team.net