Re: SM, inclusion and new membership

To: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: SM, inclusion and new membership
From: JonesMB <JonesMB@arthem.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 12:16:04 -0600
Larry,

Please re-read my message.  All I did was list some of the cars that belong
to the members of the conecrazy club (according to their web site).  No
where did I say that these are cars for SM.  These are just the cars that
the club members drive.  I was pointing out the diversity of their driving
tastes.  Nuthin' to do with SM!

jmb