Re: SM, inclusion and new membership

To: JonesMB@arthem.com, jwalter@ptra.com
Subject: Re: SM, inclusion and new membership
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2000 09:09:30 -0500
Hold the Phone People!!!
How can Ford pick up trucks and Tacoma's be included in a Street Mod class?
Pickups have one seat that can accomodate two or three people. If the truck
is a crew cab it would seat four. The extended cab models have those little
jump seats in back that could only count on a technicality. I've heard over
and over again that according to the SM rules, the vehicles have to have
four seats. So regular cab pick ups cannot be allowed.

Although could you see a Chevy 1 Ton Dually Crew Cab with a drag race
prepped 454 in Street Mod trim?  Awesome.

Larry Steckel