Re: STS Tire Rules

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STS Tire Rules
From: William Loring <bloring@tirerack.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 15:40:33 -0800
My point being that since it's already happening, and already so apparently
commonplace, then how can we say that we can't use the same broken, unfair
system with street tires?

By the way, I wouldn't call it "winning", I'd call it "cheating." So would
the rulebook. It's a shame that there is so little honor left in this world.

I have no idea who may be guilty of this practice, so please don't anyone
think that I am accusing anyone here of cheating. It just ticks me off.

Regards,

William Loring