Re: Letter to SEB / ESP

To: "Woody" <woodym3@erols.com>, "Steven Eguina" <seguina@unionfundingusa.com>,
Subject: Re: Letter to SEB / ESP
From: sam strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 20:45:42 -0400
At 07:50 PM 10/25/00 -0400, Woody wrote:

>And the best M3 finished no better that 24th in AS this year.  Perhaps the
>M3 should be moved to FS.
>Woody Hair

They tried that in Pro Solo in '99.  No FS car could run even close with
the AS cars (including GH in his M3).  And GH was competitive with the top
AS car's in the M3, it was his choice to get the Boxster.

Not my fault that everyone bailed because there are "better" AS cars out
there.  Which I don't believe.  Look at the fast AS cars, and you still
have the 968, MR2T, Boxster, ALL of which the M3 showed just fine against
before.  Car isn't any slower, just no-one driving them as fast.

Sam