RE: ST as a National Class (was ?!?!?!)

To: "'Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com'" <Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com>
Subject: RE: ST as a National Class (was ?!?!?!)
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:41:21 -0500
Well then, who do we have to kill to get a real, firm set of rules?  Like
NOW.  I'm impatient as I'm sure are the rest of the ST participants.  It
should be quite obvious by now that the ST classes are here to stay.

So to Denver I say : Get on the ball folks.  It's the off season, what else
do you have to do?

Eric (cocked and locked, ready to fire) Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"If someone offers you a breath mint, accept it."
H. Jackson Brown, Jr. - Life's Little Treasure Book, on wisdom