East Coast help?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: East Coast help?
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 20:52:26 -0500
I'm hoping someone on the "right" coast can give me a little help.  I am
considering buying a car that is located in Boston.  (Street only...not
autocross)

1)  I am hoping a kindly and knowledgable autocrosser can help out by
inspecting the car for me.  It is located in the city, just South of
Copley Square.  (Bonus: The owner has a Ferrari 246...maybe he will show
it to you.  O.K. it's not much, but every little bit helps!)

2)  Is there anyone making a run from East to West that could help out
with transportation?  Either driving or towing?  Relay it, like the
Olympic torch?  :)  Doesn't have to come to my door step...getting it to
a closer city is hepfull.

Kindly reply off line if you are able to help out.  Thanks gang!!

Pat Washburn
Wausau, WI