Re: East Coast help?

To: washburn@dwave.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: East Coast help?
From: "Larry Steckel" <lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 16:40:29 EDT
I like the Olympic relay idea. We could get someone from Boston to take the
car down to the metro New York area. Someone there would agree to transfer
the car into Eastern Pennsylvania. From there to central Pennsylvania where
maybe Sam Strano or the Clemen's clan  would drive it to Cleveland. Then
Cleveland to Toledo. Toledo to Chicago. And Chicago to Wisconsin.   Some
sort of log would have to come with the car so each autocrosser who helped
in the tranfer could write a note about their experiences.

I guess, the only thing that would pose a problem here is the liability of a
bunch of different people driving the car. I'm sure Pat's insurance company
would just love this plan.

Larry Steckel