RE: Lightning/C5 ZO6 accident

To: "Paul Zahornasky" <p.zahornasky@att.net>,
Subject: RE: Lightning/C5 ZO6 accident
From: "James Gambony" <BritBits@tiu.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:18:11 -0500
Ack!

Scary thought for anyone who tows their race car.

Still, since Jim survived the wild ride safely I feel ok in posing this
question:  what brand straps did he use to tie the 'vette down?  If nothing
else, he could use these photos for a testimonial (and maybe pay for
whatever insurance didn't cover)  If nothing else I might use these photos
on my fellow local club member that uses 1" cinch straps for his car!

Glad that this happened without tragedy!

Cheers,

Jim     76 DM Spitfire
(with Racer's Wholesale 10,000 lbs straps holding down my 1600lb Spitfire!)