Re: Loren's Comment On Jean Kinser's Posting

To: nokones@ix.netcom.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Loren's Comment On Jean Kinser's Posting
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 19:24:43 EDT
In a message dated 10/6/00 9:24:32 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
nokones@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< I would like to ask a question Loren. Who are the others you are siding
 with? Did you and others have some exchange of private e-mail or called
 each other up on the telephone and discussed this issue prior to posting
 your e-mail regarding Jean's inappropriate postings or did you on your
 own just whip up your posting and say there are others that agree with
 you? I don't a recall any postings asking for anyone's thought in this
 issue. Did I miss that one? Oh well.

What was it that Loren said that made everyone so mad???? I must have missed
something on this one?

Mike B. 99cm