Re: Speedvision onboard cameras???

To: mudfly@nycap.rr.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Speedvision onboard cameras???
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 19:38:56 EDT
In a message dated 10/4/00 8:05:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mudfly@nycap.rr.com writes:

<< In the Winston cup series. The sponsor( you see his sticker in every camera
 angle) I think pays close to $25K for an incar camera. I'm not sure what the
 deal is with NHRA and IRL. $850 isn't much to pay to get your name on the TV

Most of the guys going to the Runoffs are paying their own way all season
long.
Most of these guys don't have a major sponsor, if any! And for them $850.00
is a set of tires!!!! Also (No offense intended) Speedvision isn't ABC or
even TNN.
To me (call me stupid and uninformed if you like) thats a lot of money to get
your name on TV. Maybe I'm behind the times?

Mike(SCCA will never be NHRA and NHRA will never NASCAR)B. 99cm TLS#1