Re: Dixie Region Trailer Stolen

To: alfakarl@hotmail.com, rocky@tri.net, Mdmotorsprt@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Dixie Region Trailer Stolen
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 21:59:04 EDT
In a message dated 9/28/00 6:41:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
alfakarl@hotmail.com writes:

<< Had one on it! They must have cut thru it somehow!

 >Too late for Dixie Region, but other clubs might consider it.

 I'd suggest other regions park it in someones garage!

A plasma arc unit or an acetlyne torch will make short work of a tongue lock.
If someone really wants a trailer they will get it. One thing to remember
here is its tough to tow a trailer thats setting on blocks with the wheels
removed. That trick
makes it really tough!!!!!!!!!!!! I've also thought about some type of a GPS.
If that was in the trailer and you had a way to track it, that would be
awesome!! Forget the "Lo-Jack stuff that only the Cops can track. I would
want a little payback first. Just give me and the  KnuckleDragger some rope
and a couple 9mm's and watch what happens next. Well 9's might not be enough
firepower in this situation????

The first trailer I had was a birthday present from my wife. I had it just
six days before it was stolen. I never saw it again. They took it from my
parking lot at work.

Mike( what a bummer)B. TLS#1 99cm