Enough already with the attacks

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Enough already with the attacks
From: rjohnson@friendlynet.com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:31:58 -0500
I will happily address this issue in public!

You say:  "Debate, educated discourse and discussion, not name
calling please."

You said, in your response to Karen Kraus' message:  "This message
is truly offensive. . . . . . .degrade. . . . . .abhorent. . . . . .
.degrade. . . . .
ignorant. . . . . .insulting. . . . . . .people who don't like change. .
. . .
tear them down. . . . . . ."

If this is an example of debate, educated discourse & discussion,
then I am truly poorly educated.  Instead, it makes me wish for a return

to the days when David Stamm was posting to the list.

Oftimes, folks post personal, private responses to either save the
entire list from further discussion on something of limited interest, or
to save the initial poster further embarrasment.

My internet service provider can be reached by phone at 419-937-2097,
or at:  sysop@friendlynet.com

Roger Johnson (Ohio)