RE: Enough already with the attacks

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Enough already with the attacks
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@opentv.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 11:12:42 -0500
        Excuse me? personal attacks now? Dim-wit? I'll have you know that I
was an honor student, had a 4.0 average (out of 4.0) in my major in college
and have a Masters degree in computer science and an associates degree in
Architecture. I am highly educated. I am no dim-wit. Last I.Q. test I was
given I scored 202. I grew up dealing with gang wars, being shot at, knifed,
and beaten. I have street smarts well beyond what most people see.
        And yes, dim-wit is name calling. And note, if those few of you want
to keep up your silly attacks, go create a news group or chat room or
something and do it there where I wont have to defend myself.

John Moore