RE: BSM/SM2

To: "'Jeff Lloyd'" <Jeff@cyberconceptz.com>,
Subject: RE: BSM/SM2
From: "Colbert, Raymond J." <Raymond.Colbert@alcoa.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 08:32:52 -0400

> ----------

        I have done just that and run it in Dmod and drive it on the street
(Porsche 550 replica kit with a tube frame).

        Why? Because  I am tired of all the Stock and SP bull shit about
things like cosmetics and spoilers that do not do a damn thing at autocross
speeds (below 55).

         I don't know it just does not seem