RE: South Course was Car, North Course was Driver?

To: "'Arthur Emerson'" <vreihen@hotmail.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: South Course was Car, North Course was Driver?
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 14:03:54 -0700
Hi Arthur,

Don't forget that GSL ran first heat on the South course on Tuesday - thus
got to clean the course - and the pesky FSP cars don't run big enough tires
to do the job like SS or CP :-)  Katie was much closer on Wednesday (and
outran the U-Boat by just a tick)...

I'll also take _THIS_ moment to thank Matthew Grainger for letting Katie use
his car for both the Pro and SoloII - Katie could have run my 'fixed' car
Wedesday morning, but opted (wisely, in my opinion) to continue in the car
that gave her the 1.3 sec lead after Tuesday :-)  Matthew was great to work
with - from helping Katie on grid, to getting gunk off of tires, etc.
Thanks!

> -Arthur ("The most photographed car in Topeka" edition.)

Perhaps those of us in GS should have sprung for some 'Championship White'
Krylon :-)  Maybe _then_ the radar would have gotten the speed right...

Kevin McCormick