Re: Nats survey

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nats survey
From: "www.christoc.com/forums Christoc.com Racing Forums" <crf@mail.christoc.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 17:06:22 -0400
>From what I have heard all along in this organization is that most SCCA events
>are not spectator events.... hence the ill-location of the grandstands.....

I do agree on the issue of vendors making money off of us though.  At one point
we moved out of the way of a photographer at our corner, when a car came around
a corner and tossed a cone at us I ran to get it, right in front of the
photographer, but that isn't my problem!

--
pylon.cc
Christoc.com Racing Forums