Nats survey

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>, CP <cp@twingles.com>
Subject: Nats survey
From: Gail/Sid deLeon <deleon@sstar.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:50:38 -0500
First off let me congratulate EVERYONE, the event officials
did a great job only surpassed by the drivers and fine the
equipment they brought with them. To see the "best of the
best" this is the event.

For your consideration when filling out Evaluation & Survey
form; the placement of the grandstands and viewing area is
pretty much decided for us by the event organizers, we have
no choice. If this is so, then why are the video stands and
their numerous support vehicles placed in front of the
grandstands and viewing areas? When I spoke to the video
people they claimed they needed to tie into T & S audio with
a cable. This can easily be accomplished with a radio pickup
and they could be positioned where they would not interfere
with OUR viewing .

These people are vendors and at the site to make money off
of us, they serve no official capacity and need not be
placed blocking OUR view of the course. When I spoke to an
"event official" his response was "what the h*** do you want
me to do about it now". Hence, this commentary, if you feel
they should not be blocking OUR view you might want to
mention it in your comments.

This is a small critique on a great event, but then, they
are always asking us how can they make it better next year.

For your consideration,

Sid
Adventure Racing
BP 39