Re: Was M3 - - now ESP participation

To: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was M3 - - now ESP participation
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:20:52 -0700
> How many ESP drivers are in SM this year? Looks like around 10 cars are old
>ESP
> cars.  That would have brought your ESP total into the ballpark where it blows
> your 'numbers' away.
>
> AB

In SM, there is 4 Mustangs, 2 Talons, and 2 Z28s. If those 8 cars were
added to ESP, there would be 47 drivers. They would need to have
another 20 ESP drivers to give ESP the proportion of the total
participation that was there last year. So much for blowing my numbers
away.

P.S. We don't know how many of those 8 cars would have stayed in
ESP, *despite* the presence of a *possible* SM nationals class, if the
M3 wasn't in ESP.