Tire trailer and wiring for a Camaro...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tire trailer and wiring for a Camaro...
From: "David Shreve" <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:50:51 EDT
First, I want to thank everyone for all the replies I've received so far.
You've all been really helpful.

It seems from the replies I have received that the NuWay brand of trailer
kits is actually a fair bit better than the Harbor Freight/Northern Tool
kits.  All of the folks who replied about the NuWay trailers say they're
actually pretty sound structurally in comparison to the rest, with no one
mentioning problems similar to those of Mr. Linhoff.  If you are looking to
buy one in the near future, you may want to keep that in mind.  The fact
that the tongue has diagonal bracing on the NuWay trailers was enough to
steer me toward them.

Now, the next question in my quest for tire trailer bliss...  Anyone know
the wiring schematic for the tail lights in a 97-up Camaro?  I need to know
it to wire up the trailer lights really easy.  Otherwise, I'll have to break
out the DMM.

Please reply privately as I'm on the digest.

-dave

http://profiles.msn.com.