RE: Tire trailer and wiring for a Camaro...

To: "'David Shreve'" <ls1_1le@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Tire trailer and wiring for a Camaro...
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 08:47:23 -0500
Man, you don't know the half of my problems.  ;^)

Seriously though, I didn't experience the "tongue-ripping" issue.  I
received that info from another trailer builder.

I was/am very concerned with the bolt together trailer kits, especially the
cheaply designed and made Chinese kits.  So, I/we welded every seam and
overlap just to be sure.  That's always a good idea and has no down side
except if'n you have to pay someone else to do the welding for you.  You do
know someone in your local club with a welder don't you?  Every club has
"that guy" with the welder, cool tools and air conditioned garage with a
stand alone beer fridge.  ;^)  The unboxed tongue was a safety issue and
made me uneasy to think about it, so we simply finished what any respectable
trailer manufacturer should have done from the git-go.  Besides, my labor is
very cheap.

I am very pleased with my final product enclosed trailer and if I had it to
do over again would only change a few things to suit my tastes, needs and
wants.

Good luck on your trailer and wiring.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in an ocean.
But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
Mother Teresa