RE: need tires

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: need tires
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:56:25 -0500
Yeah, the problem is that any more we only get one or two brief snows here
in Kansas City and I could probably deal with even bald R tires for that
short of a duration.  3 season tires are my biggest need with some
capability in the snow.  If the snow lasts any length of time I usually
carry sand bags, a shovel, thick blankets, a 4 pack of Northern tissue paper
and a box of Cheerios.  ;^)

So, I don't really need a set of steelies and true snow/ice tires.  (Knock
on wood.)  But whatever tires I do get need to be able to at least go slowly
through some snow.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in an ocean.
But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
Mother Teresa