RE: need tires

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: need tires
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:47:54 -0500
Yeah, what's up with that Bill O.?  Might you carry the other K street tires
once the Kumho sales get better?

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in an ocean.
But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop."
Mother Teresa