Re: DTN Funding Last Call!

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "Paul Cezanne" <oblique@alum.mit.edu>,
Subject: Re: DTN Funding Last Call!
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:43:26 -0400
See, I knew you where a Mac guy. C'mon Phil, say it loud, say it proud. . .
Time to come out of the closet.

Matt Murray

Former Y2K DTN admin
Direct link for DTN Donations via the Paypal system:
https://secure.paypal.x.com/refer/pal=alfakarl%40tds.net

Snail Mail Address for DTN contributions:

Karl Rickert
54 Barnes Ave
Chattahoochee, FL 32324
mattm@optonline.net